March 28, 2009

A Leap of Faith

I have made a number of attempts at being an entrepreneur with little success. I seem to do pretty well when I work for someone else, but haven't been able to succeed on my own. That may be about to change.

I say this "may" be about to change because this time it really isn't up to me. I have turned this matter over to the Lord and it is now up to His will. If he chooses for me have success, then nothing can stop it. If being an entrepreneur is not part of His plan for my life, then it is doomed already. I am fully prepared to accept his answer.

You see, the Lord has been most gracious to me in many things. He has blessed me with wonderful children and very special grandchildren. He has provided me with a great wife and blessed our marriage. He has even bailed us out financially many times after I made unwise decisions. He has always been there for me and I truly believe that relying on Him is the right way to go.

In creating this blog I am attempting to do two things. The first is to share some of the wonderful truths about our Lord and Savior. The second is to find out if His will is for me to earn my living working on the net.

If you would like to tell about something that God has done in your life, please post a comment. If you include your email address, I will contact you about your testimony. If it is something that may help others, with your permission, I might even write an article about it.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog!
    I have to agree with you. God blesses us each and every day. He has really blessed our family in the last few months. We have seen such dark days but there was a light for us. Just keeping the faith and believing is what has helped us through and will help us through tough times. There will always be rough times, and to me, it's a test of faith. Once you weather the storm, there will be a beautiful rainbow and you know you have made it through. God is always there in your life, you just have to put your life in his hands and He will show you the way!!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete